ADMISSION CRITERIAAdmission is Confirmed Only After Submitting the Following Documents :
- Attested copy of Aadhar card for admission to class I to XII
- Transfer certificate (original). It should be countersigned by the local district education officer of school of the state if child is from other state.
- Mark List of previous class. (Photo Copy and original)
- Stamp size Photographs (5 Nos.)
- Caste certificate (original & photo copy) for admission to class V to class XII.
- Birth certificate for admission to class I to XII
- Payment of school admission fees (Only cheque or DD in favour of Central India Public School)
- Admission to Std l to Std XII : By evaluation on a Aptitude test.
- The registration fee** is neither refundable nor transferable
- Also the registration does not in any way give a guarantee for admission.
- Aptitude tests will be for English, Hindi, E.V.S & Mathematics, based on the syllabus of the previous class.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidate's side on the performance in the written test. Principal's decision will be final and binding.
- Note : Admission to these classes will be strictly as per seat availability.
**Prior registration is mandatory to appear for the Aptitude test.
Rules Regarding Fee Payments:
- The fees have to be paid for entire twelve months in four quarters as mentioned in fees card by DD or cheque in favour of Central India Public School.
- The fees will not be accepted without the fees card.
- Annual charges and other fees are to be paid every year and they are non-refundable.
- The fees for the quarter must be paid latest by the 10th of the first month of the quarter, after that date 10/- will be payable till 20th day as late payment charge, alter 20th 100/- per 10 days will be charged.
- Post dated cheque can be given in advance to avoid late fees, if cheque is dishonoured ` 400/- will be charged as bouncing charge.
- If fees is not paid for more than 5 months, the name of the student will struck off without any notice. Readmission will be possible on payment of Admission fees & Annual charges.
Rules Regarding Withdrawal of Pupil:
- For the withdrawal of the child after the completion of the session, one calendar month's notice i.e.
- 30 days, should be given in writing, to the school office by the parent /guardian and not by the student himself/herself, failing which fees for one quarter of next session has to be paid. If the withdrawal is made in between the session i.e. after 25th june and 31st August, Annual charges fund and fees for next one quarter will be charged. if the withdrawal is made in Sep. and there after full fees has to paid.
- T.C. will not be issued until all dues of the school are settled.
- The principal may order the student's withdrawal, if the conduct / behaviour of the student is going to harm the general discipline or interest of the school.
- The given school timings should be strictly followed by all the students. Students arriving after the given time will not be allowed to attend the school.
- Parents sending their ward for school picnic / excursions, will not hold the school responsible for any accident or mishap to their ward during it. Parent's signature on this form will be considered as their consent.
- During regular school programs / annual day, children will be given the chance as per their talent, no recommendation will be entertained by the school regarding this.
- 80% attendance is compulsory for every student to appear in the annual examination.
- lf child is absent during class tests or assessment no exam will be re-conducted.
- School transport is available through contractor. As it in not handled directly by school authority, school shall not hold any responsibility towards any mishap. Though adequate care will be taken regarding the safety and security of the children.