CIPS is connected to all corners of Nagpur city by the virtue of its vast fleet of school buses. We provide cost effective, safe transportation of our students. To ensure the safety of students each bus is provided with a teacher in-charge and a lady conductor who will make sure that students board and alight safely from the first pick-up point to the last point of the school bus.
Transport will be available taking into account the number of children from a particular area wishing to use the school bus facility. In case the school transport is not available, parents will have to make their own arrangements. Rates charged by the school will not be subject to any change and requests for the same will not be entertained. Students are expected to maintain discipline at all times while using school transport. Violence, shouting, distracting the driver, standing in the moving vehicle are strictly prohibited. Unruly behaviour will lead to disciplinary action and may result in withdrawal of transport facility.
Some ground bus rules have been laid down for the safety of children and to maintain discipline:
1. All students using the school bus are expected to be at the bus stop at least 5 minutes before the arrival time of the bus.
2. Buses will not wait for the late comers.
3. Children are advised to stay away from the main road till the bus arrives.
4. No student should come near the entry/exit door of the bus till it has come to a complete halt.
5. All students must occupy vacant seats immediately after boarding their buses.
6. The front door of the bus is the only authorized entry and exit to the bus.
7. The drivers are authorized to stop buses at the designated stops only. The list of stops is prepared keeping in view the convenience & safety of all bus commuters and is subject to change from time to time.
8. When the bus is in motion, students must not move around and no part of their body should be outside the bus.
9. Objects of any kind must not be discarded inside or thrown out of the bus.
10. Students will be held responsible for any damage to the bus caused by an act of negligence or vandalism by them.
11. No student is allowed to eat in the bus.
12. Unruly behaviour like shrieking and shouting is strictly prohibited.
13. The driver's attention must not be distracted at any cost.